Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Traveling

Monday was a travel day and after I had taken care of business I had a little time to myself. Having an artist out look on life means never turning down an opportunity to find beauty or substance in the world.

On the roadside was a car repair shop where they sometimes recreate instead of recycle. I was welcomed to take pictures but the owner was too busy to talk because he was welding in floorboards in car that was more rust than steel.

The robots are my favorite. They remind me of when my sons were very young and big fans of Mystery Science Theater. One time with the innocence that only very young children have, my oldest boy said "I wish those silly robots would be quiet, I'm really trying to watch the movie".


Thinking of robots I pitched an idea for a movie. "Transformer 5, We're all Decepticons Now". It's a whole fresh evolution in the Transformer franchise. This time a new type of Bot comes to Earth from Cybertron -not Autobots but Boatbots. Seventy percent of our planet is covered with water, so it makes sense these robots would change into boats. And these aren't any old boats, -they'er yachts.

Among the Boatbots, Optimus Prime Interest Rate and Megabuck both plan to help the top 1% of the world's wealthiest people to take over Earth for the Decepticans.

Some one broke the bad news to me that Micheal Bay is worth half a billion dollars, he's a member of a Miami yacht club and he has a very Republican sense of humor.





 Yo Adrian - I need a ride home




Nothing is more American than Rocky or the Statue Of Liberty except maybe the idea that a person can take next to nothing and with a little hard work and ingenuity he can make something out of it.


















All is well that ends well. I followed the rainbow home and my wife was totally grateful I didn't bring a robot home for a lawn ornament.


No comments:

Post a Comment